Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Movement

Sunday night I think I started to feel the baby move. I had just returned from a lovely weekend on the coast for Ashley's bachelorette. I had settled into bed to read The Complete Organic Pregnancy when I felt little flutters in my low low stomach. I hadn't expected to be able to feel anything for a while so when I put my hand on the spot and felt a jab I was surprised. Then I felt another and told Grahm to put his hand on the spot, nothing. A little while later I felt it again, so this time I pulled the covers back and we both saw my lower stomach poke-up. Perhaps its something else but if I was going to put money on it I would say I am feeling our baby move.


On the topic of this book for those of you who are interested, I would say its a great guide to help you become more conscious of the way you live during your pregnancy. Its full of lots of interesting details buts its also very scary. If you followed every recommendation in the book, life would be very limited. I have enjoyed how its kept me more aware of my exposure to elements of concern.  

No comments:

Post a Comment