4.23.11
For some reason its so hard to tell people, especially our parents. I think its because I know how much our parents have wanted grandchildren. A few days after telling Grahm's parents we were in Corvallis and I knew we had to tell my parents. I also knew I wouldn't be able to say the words so again I fell to our back-up plan, the good ol' card.
It was the weekend before Mother's Day so I didn't really have a reason to give my parents a card but I wrote something about how were are having a baby and brought it to my parents house with flowers. First we sat in the car because we thought my brother maybe at home and he couldn't know just yet (he's a talker). For some reason we were both really nervous. So we kinda burst in to the house and I push the card into my napping mother's hands and before she really know what was going on she read the message.
Of course they were both really excited and a bit in shock. I guess we aren't the best at giving big news.

No comments:
Post a Comment