Friday, July 8, 2011

20 weeks and counting

Wednesday marked 20 weeks of pregnancy which means we have 20 weeks left to go. Its my half way marker and I feel great. Mentally clear and physically strong. Our little baby kicks and moves all the time. Especially at night while we are reading in bed. Last night we asked him if he liked a name we have been tossing around and he kicked Grahm in the ear which we took as a yes.

I am still wearing all my regular clothes. I can hid the pregnancy or show it off when I want.Which is kinda fun. At 21 weeks my baby books say I will look obviously pregnant. So we will see if its right. My uterus is about at my belly button so we do have some stretching going on which I feel most when I sleep. Its not the most comfortable but I manage.


20 weeks (excuse the clothing mess in the background.) 
I really need to start planning when we take our weekly pictures. 



I have also been working on our baby registry. It hard cause there's so much out there and I want to stick with the basics. No plastics is my goal., I am finding that 80% of baby stuff is plastic. Ruby's sister in law turned me on to this alternative gift registry which allows you to list items you want and need without specifying a vendor. Which is great, when I find an item I want I add it and can specify a store or not, used or new. Its a way to allow people to see what I want/ need without restricting them to a store or even a new item purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment