Monday, July 18, 2011

21 weeks

A bit late, last week was a hard one. I was feeling more emotional than normal (which is saying a lot) I never cry but I did last week.

I barely managed to snap a few photos of the belly.




Some positives of the week were:
  • We started figuring out what we are going to do about a baby room/ space, which will be its own blog post soon. 
  • I worked on our registry which I am thinking of more as a list of things we need, so if you have hand-me-downs let me know or mark the registry. You can check it out here
  • My grandma said she would buy us the crib I like (you can see it here), which means out little boy won't be sleeping in a box like Grahm suggested. Yay!!
  • We picked up our friends Ashley and Kyle who flew in Saturday from the AZ. They are getting married this coming Saturday in Brownsville. We are very excited to be part of their big day.


No comments:

Post a Comment